At Bark n Park, we create a home away from home with the best of care for your best friend. Our goal is to create a safe and stimulating atmosphere for your best friend to play and exercise, as well as stay with us and sleepover while you’re away. Whether your best friend is here for the day or for a week, you can feel confident that your best friend is well cared for, getting personalized attention, AND best of all, having fun and playing with other dogs and our staff members.
- Bark n Park offers 5 separate indoor (11,000 square feet total) and 3 outdoor (6000 square feet total) play areas.
- Play groups are organized not only by size but also by play style so you can ensure your best friend is safe during play time.
- Our play groups include :
- The “Tiny Dogs” for those itty bitty dogs that still love to run, play and chase balls.
- The “Soft Dogs” that are more mature about their play and play in a more gentle fashion.
- The “Medium Dogs” that are a bit more outgoing and active; they are typically adolescent dogs.
- The “Big Dogs” are comprised of dogs that are generally larger in size and play with doggie “sophistication”.
- Puppies are treated on a case by case basis, but all puppies that visit Bark n Park are given extra special attention and required nap time.
- All dogs are evaluated prior to being allowed to play with other dogs.
- Our outdoor space is fully fenced with 8 ft fences.
- Dogs are given potty breaks and play time OUTSIDE every 2-3 hours.
- All indoor space is heated and air conditioned with custom cushion and non-slip flooring.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff members supervise play at all times.
- Toys and playground equipment are available both inside and out.
- Raised beds are provided for naps in the play spaces. Individual nap time in a suite can be provided at the owner’s request.