Bark n Park is here so your best friend can have fun and be happy. But what do dogs need to be happy? Dogs need exercise, mental stimulation and socialization. Doggie daycare is open from 7AM until 6PM so your best friend can play to his/her hearts content. Whether you work long hours, have a puppy that needs socialization, have tickets to a game or have an older pet that needs some extra TLC, Bark n Park is here to help your take care of your best friend.
Our play areas are divided into 5 large indoor and three outdoor play areas. All indoor play areas have cushioned and non-slip flooring, and our indoor space is fully climate controlled. All indoor and outdoor play areas have playground equipment and toys available at all times, as well as raised beds for when they get tired.
What should I bring?
- Just bring us your best friend, and we will take care of the rest
What’s included in my dogs stay?
- Lots and lots of play time, mental stimulation and exercise
- Meals and snacks can be provided at any time, no additional charge
- Fresh drinking water is available at all times
- Naps can be given upon request
- Baths with a blow dry and nail trims are available upon request (for a small charge)